Followers

Monday 20 February 2012

I YOU WE OURS !



Me and you was walking and running away together we were tired of the world! And we kept each other side by side and we held hands the whole way, we had no clues what we were doing or where we were going, but we knew if we had each other we would be okay, Then it came upon a night and we slept right next to each keep warm and safe, then we woke up the next morning, there was a bridge we had to cross this bridge was braking but we took our chances, and i was half way across and you were only a little on and it started breaking, you screamed my name and told me not to leave you, but i told you how much i loved you and told you to go on if i die i will wait for you, but you declared that you wouldn't leave me, then i started getting worried, you screamed my name and i screamed your name back and forth till we reached the opposite sides then you dissapeared in the shadows, and then i sat there and waited and sung all the songs i knew and remembered our times together, and i started to fall asleep i thought i was dying or something i heard a quiet noise and i looked up and i didn't see anything so i started to close them again and then i heard my name being called i yelled back "Is that you" and you said yes yes it is, and i jumped up really quick i forgot about being tired and you ran to me and then i was like " I thought i told you to go on i will be fine?!" and you asked if i was okay. and i was like "ya why?" and your like cause i think something is wrong with you if you seriously thought i would of left you!" I love you too much to let you go. we had enough and we traveled back home.
::All for you i thought of it myself::


p/s : for you <3

No comments: